The Good Design Essentials
What exactly is a good design? What are the good design essentials? How do you understand or differentiate between a good design and a bad design?
Don’t worry! By the end of this, you will be able to analyze your designs by knowing what’s going wrong and what’s going right.
Design; everything around us that is aesthetically good is often said to be well designed. Well, it is right to some extent. But when it comes to designing for your brand or your business; how do you know that design is good enough to bring you sales?
Let’s start with understanding the basics, why, and how design is necessary for growing your business.
- Design helps attract customers and communicate the message effectively and effortlessly
- Design helps build trust and elevates your Brand
- Design not only adds soul and value to your business but also adds emotion and a feeling of attachment with your brand or business
- Design and Colors help you remember your Brand well
- Design helps your stand out from the competition
These are just a few reasons, amongst the many others to start using Designing to communicate your Brand.
Now that you know, why designing is so important, let’s understand how a good design will help you bring in sales and how one can differentiate between a Good Design and a Bad Design.
- Focuses on Target audience and their points
- Communicates the accurate message in the correct format effectively
- Has one clear purpose
- Has a clear call-to-action
- Designed keeping in mind the Target Audience
- Adds value and elevates your Brand
- Reflects the Brand purpose, values and image, and mood of the Brand
- Focuses only on the product, its benefits, and being salesy
- Just aesthetically good, but does not deliver the necessary message
- Communicates several messages in one design
- No clear call-to-action
- Designed as per owner’s choices and preferences
- No usage of Brand elements; leading to no recall value
- Disturbs or doesn’t match the brand values and Brand image of the Brand